Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
Each week they release a Top Ten List and invite everyone to join in and make their own Top Ten List.
I really enjoyed this list as there were loads of books I really wished I had been able to read in school rather then the snore-fest books that we were given. My list shows that a good enjoyable book can also be educational, as a lot of them are based on specific points in history but from different peoples points of view.
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time – Mark Haddon
2. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas – John Boyne
3. The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
4. The Help – Kathryn Stockett
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
10. Skin Deep – Laura Jarret