New Year, New Challenges!
Some of my 2015 Challenges worked really well and I completed them easily. Others I didn’t do as well. So this year I am being good and not going too crazy on the amount of challenges or my aims/expectations for them.
Goal – Read 50 books in 2015
Keep up with my progress by the Goodreads widget in my sidebar, or here.
Real Book Challenge
Goal – Read at least 30 “real” books.
1) Before We Were Strangers – Renee Carlino
2) Start Where You Are – Meera Lee Patel
3) Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard
4) Glass Sword – Victoria Aveyard
5) The Next Together – Lauren James
6) The Sin Eaters Daughter – Melinda Salisbury
7) The Sleeping Prince – Melinda Salisbury
8) Reasons to Stay Alive – Matt Haig
9) This Savage Song – Victoria Schwab
10) Summer Shadows – Joss Stirling
11) Rebel of the Sands – Alwyn Hamilton
12) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
13) Unboxed – Non Pratt
Goal – To read at least 12 Debut Author Books in 2015
Read at least 12 Non Fiction books
To post at least 12 discussion posts (one for each month!)
1) Ratings… What Do They Mean?
2) WHAT?! I Missed Another Book Release?
3) A World Book Day Bookish Love Story
4) Of Course I Want Read a Book that Will Rip My Heart to Shreds and Make Me Ugly Cry Like a 5 Year old
5) To Re-Read or To Not Re-Read?
6) Prescribing Books for Mental Health
7) At What Point Do You DNF A Book?
Goal – To read at least 5 more books as part of my own ‘Around the World’ challenge.
Check out this challenge on my page.