For the second year running… it’s Bookopoly!
Why Should You Take Part?
This challenge is specifically designed to get you trying out new things when it comes to your reading life. Whether it’s a new genre, author, topic or a bookish activity that you wouldn’t normally do… give it a go!
For people who aren’t big readers it’s a great way to motivate you to read more and maybe try out something different. For those of you who are a bit more experienced then it’s a great way to show off your bookish awesomeness as you make you way round the board!
The board can look a little intimidating at first, but don’t let it worry you… it’s not a competition. It’s about YOU and YOUR OWN reading experience. And you can still enter the giveaway and have the chance to win a great prize at the end of the challenge, even if you haven’t completed the entire board.
How Does It Work?
- The challenge will take place during the entire year, from 1st January – 31st December 2018.
- Sign ups will be open all year.
- There will be numerous giveaways throughout the year that you can enter dependent on what you have completed so far, plus one final EPIC giveaway in December 2018!
- You don’t have to complete the board in order. If you want to, sure go for it, but it’s not a requirement. If you want to make it more of a challenge then you could even roll a dice to determine which challenge you will complete next!
Check out the board below (Download links further down the page)
- Sign up and introduce yourself in the comments of this post. If you have done a sign up post on your own blog then make sure to include the link in your comments so other people can check out your Bookopoly progress!
- Download your Bookopoly board! (Link below) There is also a Suggestions Sheet if you are having trouble finding books for any of the tasks and a Progress Sheet for keeping track of what you have read for each task. You could also keep track of what you have read in a Goodreads Shelf.
- READ! READ! READ!
- There are 4 boxes on the board marked with large question marks. These are Chance Challenges and the tasks are a mystery! These challenges will be posted on 1st February, 1st May, 1st August & 1st November and you will need to complete it within the month.
- There will be a wrap up post on here in December on which you can share your progress for the challenge and enter the giveaway!
Ok, you are done, get ready to play!